Thursday, November 18, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwrjahaoryg&feature=channel
Unbreakable by Fireflight

Where are the people that accused me
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight cant face me in the light
Theyll return but ill be stronger

Chorus
God I want to dream again take me where I've never been
I wanna go there, this time Im not scared
Now I am unbreakable, its unmistakable
No one can touch me, nothing can stop me

Sometimes its hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I cant see to reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better
(CHORUS)
Bridge
Forget the fear its just a crutch
That tries to hold you back
And turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do its just TRUST!!

This song has ministered to me greatly. There were many times in which people that I had once loved so dearly and trusted had accused me and I have beaten me down verbally. There was a time that I let fear take control over me and I didn't even give the chance to God do his will towards me. When I heard this song I started crying because what i should of been doing is stand up and be UNBREAKABLE!! Many people have been trying to stop me even now to do Gods will But i wont stop. God gave me the authority and the sword to fight and not be overcome by fear. I am UNBREAKABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment