Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christian Service

Before writing this blog I was reading previous blogs that mainly was about our 15 christian service hours. I can say truly that I am one of those students here in FCC that is really struggling. Its not like I don't want to do it its just that it is very difficult to find the time. I am one of those students who has to work a lot in order to pay for my education. When I am off I'm doing homework for class and when I don't have class I have to work. But however I cant make that as an excuse because god is the one that gives me strength to find time to do christian service. In my opinion I think it was gods purpose to establish the christian service because it gives us the motive to do God's will on or off the campus. Therefore everyone of you who says that they don't have time its an excuse. The bible clearly states that there is always a time for everything. Paraphrasing it it states that there is a time to laugh a time to cry there is a time for everything. I work, go to church, and go to school and it is because of God's grace that I am here with strength. I also need to catch up on my christian service because I am a huge procrastinator but I will because I will find the time to do God's will. And to all of my FCC classmates do not worry about your christian service hours, for God has them all in his hands and he will give you the strength to get them all done before this semester is done.
-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment